- Abogado de custodia infantil en Miami
- Abogado de Derecho Familiar en Miami
- Abogado de Divorcio en Miami
- Abogado de manutención infantil en Miami
- Abogado de mediación de divorcio en Miami
- Abogado de Paternidad en Miami
- Abogado de visitas de niños en Miami
- Abogado Prenupcial de Miami
- Abogado sobre Custodias en Miami
- Abogado sobre Divorcios en Miami
- Abogado sobre la Manutención de Menores, Visitación, Tiempo Compartido
- Accessibility statement
- Ashley Yarzabal, Esq.
- Carolina Lara
- CLE COURSES
- Contact Us
- Despierta America
- Divorce is Never Easy. We Want You To Be Prepared.
- Divorcing Dads Guide
- Divorcing Dads Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
- Divorcio de Alto Valor
- Estatuto: Directrices de manutención infantil; Manutención infantil retroactiva.
- Estatuto: Disolución del Matrimonio
- Estatuto: manutención infantil, Crianza De Los Hijos Y Tiempo Compartido; Poder de la Corte
- Estatuto: Reubicación de los padres con un hijo
- EVALUACIÓN DE CASO GRATUITA
- Family Law Referral Partner
- FREE CONSULTATIONS FOR VIP AILA
- Free Resource
- Free Resource Download
- Heather Morales
- Join Our Team
- Katia Toledo
- Landingpage Calculator
- Leave a Review
- Mary Corbin
- Melissa Paniagua, Esq.
- Miami Alimony Lawyer
- Miami Child Custody Lawyer
- Miami Child Support Lawyer
- Miami Child Visitation Lawyer
- Miami Divorce Lawyer
- Miami Divorce Mediation Lawyer
- Miami Family Law Attorney
- Miami High Net-Worth Divorce Lawyer
- Miami Paternity Attorney
- Miami Post-Judgment Modification Attorney
- Miami Prenup Lawyer
- Modificaciones posteriores al juicio
- Practice Areas
- Q & A
- Q&A: Child Custody
- Q&A: Child Support
- Q&A: Divorce
- Q&A: Family Law
- Roble Gomez
- Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
- Statute: Child support guidelines; retroactive child support.
- Statute: Dissolution of Marriage
- Statute: Parental relocation with a child.
- Statute: Support of Children, Parenting and Time-Sharing; Power of Court
- Support Group
- Thank You
- The Florida Man’s Guide to Getting Divorced
- Transform Your Life After Divorce
- Vanessa Vasquez de Lara, Esq.
- Videos: Divorce
- Videos: Family Other
- Videos: Other – Attorney Resources
- Videos: Paternity
- Videos: Post judgment
- Videos: Relocation
- VIP referral
Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- My Husband Cashed Out Our 401k During Our Divorce in Miami: What You Need to Know
- How Long After a Divorce Can You Ask for Alimony In Miami?
- Does An Inheritance Become Marital Property In Miami?
- Moving Out of State With Your Child Without a Parenting Plan? 5 Reasons A Judge May Deny Relocation in Miami
- Time-sharing in Miami: Child Custody Guidelines & Parenting Plans
- How Is Child Custody Determined in Miami?
- How Is Child Support Calculated in Miami?
- Can You Claim a Child on Your Taxes in Miami If the Child Does Not Live With You?
- Is Alimony Taxable? What to Watch for on Your Taxes After a Divorce
- Interference With Child Custody in Miami
- How to Win a Child Support Modification Case in Miami
- When Divorce Leads To A Personal Injury Claim
- Can Assets Be Frozen in a Miami Divorce?
- Can You Divorce Without Splitting Assets in Miami?
- Are Stock Options Marital Property in Miami?
- Starting Fresh in the New Year: How to Get a Divorce in 2023
- How to Change Your Child’s Name
- Child Custody Holiday Visitation Schedule (With Examples)
- Separation Vs. Divorce
- How Long Do You Have To Be Separated Before You Can File For Divorce In Miami?
- How to Help Your Kids with Divorce
- 7 Sneaky Divorce Tactics You Didn’t See Coming
- Miami Divorce Lawyer Explains Important Considerations in a Post-Pandemic Divorce
- Dear Vanessa: Can I Vaccinate My Kid Even Though My Ex Doesn’t Want To?
- Finding Joy After Divorce and Rediscovering Yourself
- How to Enforce Child Support after a Positive Paternity Test
- Is Filing for a Post-Judgment Modification Worth Your Time, Stress or Money?
- How to Survive and Thrive After Divorce: Life Coaching Tips for Your New Beginning
- What Can You Do Instead of a Prenuptial Agreement to Protect Your Assets?
- Re-Marrying Your Ex: How to Address Past Issues
- Can You Protect Your Assets Without Getting a Pre-Nuptial Agreement?
- How Divorce Has Changed for Men, Especially Fathers, in the Past Decade
- Dear Vanessa: Will I Still Receive Social Security from My Deceased Spouse if I Decide to Remarry?
- What is a Gray Divorce and What You Need to Know
- Alimony Payments: Your FAQs Answered
- When You Get Served Divorce Papers Instead of Valentine’s Chocolates
- Family Law from a (former) Judge’s Point of View
- Dear Vanessa: Do I Need to Undergo Couples Counseling Before Filing for Divorce in Florida?
- What to Do When You and Your Ex Have Decidedly Different Stances on Your Child’s Health Care
- Is There an Advantage to Filing for Divorce First in Florida?
- Filing for Divorce at the Start of the New Year: What You Need to Know
- Dear Vanessa: Can I Contest My Ex’s Filing for More Alimony?
- New Year, New Life, Ex-Wife: Starting the New Year on a Divorced Foot
- Time-Sharing Custody During the Holidays
- Seeking a Post-Judgment Modification in Advance of the Holidays
- Obtaining an Enforcement When Your Ex Won’t Comply with Time Sharing
- Thank you from our team to you.
- The Difference between Post-Judgment Modifications and Post-Judgment Enforcements
- Post-Judgment Modifications, Enforcements, and Contempt: What You Need to Know
- Dear Vanessa: I got my tubes tied – and now my husband wants a divorce because of it.
- Divorce After a Step-Parent Adoption
- Can I Get More Alimony Now that My Ex Has a Job Again?
- The Challenges of Restarting Life After a Pandemic Divorce
- Staying Safe with Your Kids During Halloween
- 20 Things to Toss in 20 Minutes or Less
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Your Divorce
- Contested vs. Uncontested Divorces in Florida
- Bigamy and the State of Florida
- The Truth About Annulments in Florida
- Life Coaching through Divorce
- What Happens if Your Spouse is Presumed Dead?
- What is a Simplified Divorce?
- Should You Get a Restraining Order and Will it Work?
- Domestic Violence & Civil Injunctions
- Domestic Violence Injunctions & Divorce
- Domestic Violence: What You Should Know about Florida Jurisdictions and More
- Using a Restraining Order in a Divorce Proceeding
- Divorce & Health Insurance
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid Before Filing for Divorce
- Divorcing after Adopting as a Step-parent
- Step-parent Adoptions: What to Expect
- The Pros & Cons to Adopting as a Step-parent
- What is an Uncontested Divorce?
- RE-OCCUPANCY: STRATEGIES FOR OPENING THE OFFICE IN A COVID-19 WORLD
- Florida Residency Requirements for Divorce
- What to Consider Including in a Prenuptial Agreement
- What Unmarried Couples Need to Know About Joint Assets
- Ready to Relocate with Children? Here’s What Divorced Families in Florida Need to Know.
- The Dos and Don’ts of Divorce: Part 4
- The Dos and Don’ts of Divorce: Part 3
- The Dos and Don’ts of Divorce: Part 2
- The Dos & Don’ts of Divorce: Part 1
- The Real Real and Helping People ‘Find the Money’
- Stimulus Checks (Round 3) and Garnishment: What to Know
- When Your Ex Won’t Comply with Time-Sharing
- What is a Retainer and How Does it Work?
- Surviving Burnout in the Divorce Process
- Can I Get Some Attorney’s Fees Covered by My Ex?
- How Long Does It Take to Get the Divorce Process Started?
- Understanding the Divorce Timeline Once Proceeding Starts
- How The Length of Your Marriage Plays a Role in Your Divorce
- Your client lost at trial-now what?
- Your House and Divorce: Should You Stay or Should You Go?
- Can I Keep My Kids from My Partner Once I Start the Divorce Proceedings?
- Seeking Equal Custody as a Dad
- January is the Season of Divorce
- Should I wait to update my estate planning until after I get divorced?
- Challenging a Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- When Your Ex Won’t Follow Through with Custody Arrangements During the Holidays
- Why the Holidays are the Most Trying Time of the Year for Families & Divorce
- Challenging a Post-Nuptial Agreement
- The P-Word: Talking To Your Partner About A Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- When Mediation Is No Longer Working as Part of Your Divorce Proceedings
- What is I.C.E. and What You Need to Know for Your Family
- What is a Post-Judgment Modification, and Why Do You Need One?
- Planning Custody Schedules During the School Year
- What is No-Fault Divorce?
- How to Plan for the Financial Strains of Divorce
- Can You Retain Ownership of the Business after Divorce?
- The Dissolution of a Business Partnership in Marriage
- How Long Do You Need to be Separated in the State of Florida Before Filing for Divorce?
- Domestic Violence and Divorce
- How a Spouse’s Domestic Violence May Affect Divorce
- When to Separate and When to Divorce
- What If Love Becomes Dangerous?
- Co-Parenting and Remarriage: What it Means for Your Expanding Family
- Talking to Your Kids about a Second Marriage
- The Legal Process of Adopting Step-Children as a Father
- Step-Parent Adoption: Addressing The Emotional Needs of Children
- Obtaining Full Custody as a Father in Florida
- What Rights Does a Father Have in the State Of Florida?
- What is the Process of Obtaining a Court-Ordered Paternity Test?
- How Long Does a Father Have to Establish Paternity in Florida?
- Your Ex is Moving to Another State – How That Affects Shared Parental Responsibility and Time Sharing
- What to Know About Parental Responsibility in the State of Florida
- What is Co-Parenting and How to Go About it After Divorce
- What to Know About Uncontested Divorces During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Requesting an Abatement for Alimony Payments During COVID-19 Pandemic
- What is an Abatement, and Can You Request One for Child Support Payments in Face of COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Alimony Modifications in Light of COVID-19 Pandemic: What You Need to Know
- Child Support Modifications: The Time to File is Now
- Collaborative Family Law during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Child Support Payments During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What You Need to Know
- Benefits of Collaborative Family Law over Traditional Litigation
- Collaborative Law – Another Approach to Resolving your Family Matter
- Stimulus Checks: What to Do If Your Check is Garnished
- What to Know About Domestic Violence in the Midst of a Global Public Health Crisis
- When Your Ex Files for Full Custody
- How to Co-Parent During a Public Health Pandemic
- The Ugly Side of Custody Battles
- Filing a Post-Judgment on Alimony Payments After Your Ex’s Situation Changes
- 5 Tips for Dating After Divorce
- Is Alimony a Thing of the Past?
- Dating Again After a Divorce
- Divorce by the Numbers: The State of Florida Divorce Data
- A Brief Overview of Business & Divorce in Florida
- Filing for Divorce in Florida: The First Steps
- Irreconcilable Differences: When Marriage is No Longer an Option
- Domestic Support Obligations in Bankruptcy
- Understanding Grandparents’ Rights to Visitation
- Are We on the Same Page?
- Understanding the Many Timelines of Divorce
- What to Expect Financially When Filing for Divorce
- Estate Planning During Divorce: What You Really Need to Know
- How to Tell Your Spouse You Want a Divorce
- How Child Support Affects Your Taxes
- Does My Divorce Affect My Estate Plan?
- Real Estate and Divorce – What You Need to Know
- Understanding Florida’s Child Custody Laws
- The Divorce isn’t Final Until the Title is Transferred and the Mortgage Refinanced
- Dating While Divorcing? 4 Things to Consider…
- Florida Child Support Explained
- What You Need to Know About Changes to Florida’s Alimony Law
- 4 Ways a Spouse Can Conceal Assets to Receive a Better Settlement
- 5 Tips for Talking to Your Kids About Divorce
- 4 Scenarios Where You Need a Post-Judgment Modification
- No Paternity? Your Right as a Father in Florida
- Moving to a New City? Check Florida’s Relocation Laws First
- What Is The Difference Between Separation vs Divorce vs Annulment in Florida
- 5 Tips for Creating a Parenting Plan that Works
- How is Incapacity Determined?
- Florida Family Law 101: The Difference Between Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- 5 Tips on Parenting After a Divorce
- Guest Post: Transfer of Copyright Ownership and Rights
- 4 Key Situations Where You May Need to Modify Your Original Divorce Agreement
- 5 Important Responsibilities of a Guardian
- Understanding Postnuptial Agreements
- 6 Things to Consider When Creating a Visitation Schedule
- How Is Alimony Determined in Florida?
- What You Need to Know About Relocation and Child Custody in Florida
- 5 Civil Injunctions Which Protect Victims of Abuse in Florida
- Adjusting To Life Without Your Spouse’s Income
- The 3 Keys to Financial Divorce Preparation
- 6 Things Divorcing Couples Should Know About Florida Property Division
- Understanding Powers of Attorney
- Are You Prepared? The Three Major Facets of Personal Divorce Readiness
- Florida Divorce: 6 Benefits of Signing a Marital Settlement Agreement
- Florida Family Law: 5 Ways to Establish Paternity
- How to Spot the Signs of Child Neglect
- 6 Situations When You Should Update Your Will
- Florida Determination of Incapacity Explained
- 5 Tips for Newly Single Parents, Part II
- 5 Tips for Newly Single Parents, Part I
- Why Would You Need To Establish A Guardianship?
- How a DUI Charge Can Impact Your Family Law Case – Part 2
- How a DUI Charge Can Impact Your Family Law Case – Part 1
- Four Ways to Help Your Children Adjust to Divorce
- Four Tips to Make Your Divorce Less Stressful
- Get Through Divorce: How to Defuse or Avoid Arguments with Your Spouse
- Is Your Prenuptial Agreement Valid?
- Don’t Let Divorce Damage Your Kids: Five Ways to Protect Children in Divorce
- The Finances of Divorce: Four Financial Tips
- Four Financial Mistakes for Women to Avoid During Divorce
- Florida Divorce: Five Tips for Avoiding a Contentious Child Custody Battle
- Considering Divorce: Three Questions to Consider Before Making a Decision
- Filing for Divorce? Here Are Four Important Ways to Protect Yourself Financially
- Florida Child Support: Understanding The Basics
- How to Choose a Family Attorney
- Child Support Income – Florida Statute 61.30(a)
- Adult Name Changes in Florida
- Minor Child Name Change in Florida
- How to modify a divorce final judgment.
- What is a Simplified Dissolution of Marriage and Who Can Obtain One in Florida.
- Category: Child Custody
- Category: Child Support
- Category: Divorce
- So, You’re Ready to File for Divorce. Now What?
- Moving Forward Quickly with Your Divorce May Yield Significant Tax Benefits
- Grab 2018 by the Horns: 5 Ways to Get Your Life Back on Track After a Divorce
- Divorce Disaster: Five Divorce Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Choose the Right Divorce Lawyer
- It’s Time to Move On: Three Tips to Help You Move Past Your Divorce
- You May be in Love, But You Still Need a Prenup!
- Going Through Divorce? Here are Five Mistakes to Avoid
- Preparing for Divorce? Here are Five Steps to Take Immediately
- Florida Divorce: What Is a Simplified Dissolution?
- Florida Divorce Basics: Understanding the Process
- Category: Family Law
- Category: Marriage
- Category: Probate & Wills
- Category: Real Estate
- Category: Blog
- 4 Razones por las cuales redactar su propio testamento es un error.
- 6 Consideraciones Importantes al redactar Instrucciones Anticipadas
- 5 Ordenes Judiciales que protegen las víctimas de abuso en la Florida.
- Ajustándose a vivir sin en ingreso de su cónyuge.
- 6 Aspectos que toda pareja en proceso de divorcio debería saber sobre la repartición de bienes en la Florida
- LEYES SOBRE FAMILIA EN LA FLORIDA; 5 Formas de Establecer una Paternidad
- Cuatro Maneras de Ayudar sus hijos adaptarse a un divorcio
- Cuatro Consejos para liberar la tensión de su divorcio
- COMO SOBREVIVIR UN DIVORCIO: COMO EVITAR O EVADIR ALTERCADOS CON SU CONYUGE
- Organizando su Patrimonio en la Florida: Cuatro Aspectos Importantes a Considerar
- ¿Es válido su Contrato Prematrimonial?
- No permita que un divorcio lastime sus hijos: Cinco formas de proteger los niños en un divorcio
- LAS FINANZAS EN UN DIVORCIO: Cuatro Consejos Financieros
- Planificación de Patrimonios: Tres formas de minimizar los costos de este proceso
- Entendiendo el proceso de repartición una herencia. Cinco preguntas y respuestas comunes
- Cuatro errores financieros que una mujer debe evitar en un divorcio
- LEYES SOBRE DIVORCIO EN MIAMI: Cinco Consejos para evitar tensión en un divorcio.
- Es tiempo continuar hacia adelante: Tres consejos de cómo superar su divorcio
- Puede que estés enamorado(a), pero tal vez necesites un arreglo prenupcial!
- Se encuentra atravesando un proceso de divorcio? A continuación detallamos cinco errores a evitar.
- Auxilio! Mi Ex no está pagando la manutención de los niños!
- Presentando un demanda de divorcio? Cuatro formas importantes de protegerse financieramente.
- Preparándose para un divorcio? Cinco pasos que tomar inmediatamente.
- Planificación de Patrimonio 101: “Qué pasa si no dejo un testamento?”
- Category: Despierta America
- Category: Despierta America
- Category: Divorce
- Category: Our Testimonials
- Category: Our Testimonials
- Category: Q&A
- How can I make sure my assets are bequeathed to the intended heir when I have no one to leave my will with?
- Category: Child Custody
- Can one parent claim abandonment even if that parent wont let you see the child?
- What rights do I have to my children if they have been temporarily removed from my custody in Florida by CPS?
- How do I handle parent not following a court ordered time share plan?
- What is best motion to file regarding parental time share?
- I just got served with a modification petition for increased child support, can I at the same time ask for more timesharing?
- Can I move out of Florida with my son back to (a different state)?
- Does a restraining order supersede a current parental agreement that gives me joint custody?
- How can my husband and I get custody of a child he had with another woman?
- I want to take my sons father off the birth certificate.
- What is paternity action?
- Can I get a subpoena for sunpass records?
- Do I have a good chance of retaining custody of my son?
- I have temporary custody of my grandson since Sept/09 when his mother was put in prison she is being released. Can she take him?
- Category: Child Support
- Category: Divorce
- Summer Travels and Child Custody
- Because my ex-wife has allowed her boyfriend to move in with her, can I now reduce or stop paying alimony entirely?
- What rights do I have being a pregnant wife and my husband files for divorce?
- What is the proper procedure to request (my ex) to file her answer, which includes financial affidavit and proposed parenting plan?
- During my divorce can I move back into the house?
- Can my spouse get his foreign divorce judgment recognized in Florida with fake ownership declaration at the foreign court?
- My Husband and I own a home that We are selling by Land Contract. In Divorce is the house value the same as the sale price?
- My motion for enforcement was granted against my ex spouse, but they have not paid. What is the next step?
- Before filing a family law motion in different county than original, do you have to file for transfer of venue in original?
- Divorce Help
- Category: Family Law
- I have a Domestic Relations case. What is an appropriate range of time for my attorney to submit court documents?
- How does having an attorney help in parental rights case?
- Can my wife get into trouble by sending her children over to their dad knowing that one of them gets abused?
- Ex wife playing games with son’s medical bills.
- Plan de Visitas y Custodia Durante Las Vacaciones (Con Ejemplos)
- 6 cosas que las parejas que se divorcian deben saber sobre la División de Bienes en Florida