Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

Divorce Help

I want to do a public notification to divorce my husband I do not know his address I only have the one on our marriage license I have sent a certified letter to that address and no answer what do I need to do now? we got married in 2000 but have not been together since 2003 I am low income so any info possible would be greatly appreciated.

You may want to contact the Legal Aid Office in your county to see if you qualify for free legal assistance. Notice by publication is technical and has easy pitfalls.

Credit by Avvo.com