- Three costly misconceptions dads have about getting divorced…and how to avoid them so you don’t get raked over the coals by your wife’s attorney.
- The biggest mistake men make when hiring a divorce attorney, plus the biggest red flag that tells you that an attorney is not right for you. (You might not like what you hear, but the truth will save you time and money.)
- What to expect about dividing my assets, including your retirement. (Knowing this information now can help you negotiate a better divorce settlement.)
- The type of attorney you should work with if you’re getting divorced. (Hint: Not all attorneys are created equal especially when it comes divorce cases.)
- Plus get answers to your most pressing questions including: Will I have to pay my wife’s attorney fees? How long does a typical divorce take? What about visitation and custody rights? And more.
Mrs. Vasquez de Lara graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2002. She has been named to the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars and the 2016-2022 Super Lawyers list. She is an experienced family litigator who has been focused on family law for over 18 years.
For over 11 years, her firm, Vasquez de Lara Law Group, has focused on helping fathers protect their financial futures and ensure they are in their children’s lives.
Register For Access