Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

Can my wife get into trouble by sending her children over to their dad knowing that one of them gets abused?

She needs to open or re-open a case in family court in order to suspend all time sharing with the children due to the abuse. She may need to request a court appointed Guardian ad Litem that can speak to the children and represent their best interest in court.