Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

How can I make sure my assets are bequeathed to the intended heir when I have no one to leave my will with?

Your attorney can hold your original will, the problem is that someone has to let the attorney know that you have passed away, You may need to consult with an attorney as there may be things you can do while alive that may prevent this issue from becoming a problem.