Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

I just got served with a modification petition for increased child support, can I at the same time ask for more timesharing?

You would need to file your own Petition for Modification of Final Judgment in order to modify the time sharing arrangement that you currently have and that new arrangement being taken into consideration with regards to child support. Without you filing for modification, the court will simply recalculate child support based on the current income of both parties, including income from her inheritance, and the time sharing as established in the final judgment.