Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

FOR MEN ONLY: 7 Things You Absolutely Need To Know BEFORE Filing For Divorce in Florida – WATCH VIDEO

Can I get a subpoena for sunpass records?

[dropcap type=”circle” color=”#ffffff” background=”#555555″]Q[/dropcap] My ex is accusing me of not allowing her to have our son until 6:30pm on his birthday and that he went to bed at 8:30pm. Our Mediation agreement says that the child should have 3 hours with the parent that is not exercising time on his birthday. However, she did in fact pick up our son around 1:30 that day not 6:30. Is it possible to get a subpoena for her sunpass record for this day?

[dropcap type=”circle” color=”#ffffff” background=”#ef7f2c”]A[/dropcap] In what forum is she accusing you? Has she filed a motion for noncompliance? You may actually be able to subpoena her records but you can also simply file a request for production for the Sunpass records, which she will then have 30 days to produce.

Author Bio

Vanessa Vasquez de Lara is the founder and owner of Vasquez de Lara Law Group, a Miami family law firm. With over 20 years of experience in family law, she has zealously represented clients in various legal matters, including divorces, child support, child custody, alimony, and other family law cases.

Vanessa received her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 2002 and is a member of the Florida Bar Association. She has received numerous accolades for her work, including being named to the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars and the 2016-2023 Super Lawyers list.

LinkedIn | State Bar Association | Avvo | Google