Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

What is best motion to file regarding parental time share?

If your intent is to modify the schedule that he takes the children on or restrict his access based on his being homeless, you must file a Supplemental Petition for Modification of Time Sharing. This will allow you to indicate to the court what he substantial, unanticipated changes are that warrant a change in the time sharing schedule from the original Final Judgment.