Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

I want to take my sons father off the birth certificate.

I want to take him off, he don’t do anything for his kids and I’m getting married and my finance wants to adopt them so they can get proper medical assistance cuz much finance is in the navy and my son has kidney disease.

If the stepfather wants to do a step-parent adoption you’ll need to have the Father agree or have his paternity disestablished through the court. This is not something that can be handled without an attorney. I suggest you consult with a local attorney that specializes in family law.