• I enjoy taking women from the beginning of the journey through the end and they arrive where they want to arrive
• You have to be able to walk away and say I can do better by myself
• Peace has a value within your home, your family, and your business
• Don’t self-sacrifice for your spouse or children … don’t give up what you’re entitled to
• Women who are bread winners are high achievers in all areas including the home
Vanessa Vasquez de Lara, Esq. is the founder and owner of Vasquez de Lara Law Group, a law firm dedicated to assisting families with the legal issues affecting them and their loved ones in family court. Mrs. Vasquez de Lara graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2002. She has been named to the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars and the 2016-2021 Super Lawyers list. She is an experienced family litigator who has been focused on family law for over 18 years.
Mrs. Vasquez de Lara has been featured multiple times on Univision’s Despierta America, a national television show, for her family law knowledge. She has recently started a non-profit organization in memory of her brother, Ricardo M. de Lara, who was tragically killed. The Supreme Scholars Foundation awards deserving and hard-working students scholarships for their undergraduate, graduate or vocational education.
“Women Winning Divorce” is a radio show and podcast hosted by Heather Quick: Attorney, Entrepreneur, Author and Founder of Florida Women’s Law Group, the only divorce firm for women, by women. Each week Heather sits down with innovative professionals and leaders who are focused on how you can be your best self, before, during or after divorce.
In these conversations, we are looking at how women can win at life. With our guests, we enjoy the opportunity to explore ways all women can win and enhance their life, no matter where they are in their journey, because divorce is just point in life, not the end and not what defines you, rather it can be a catalyst for growth.