Types of Family Law Cases We Handle
Focus on helping people navigate their divorce or child custody issues with confidence and care.
Reaching Divorce Settlement Agreements Faster.
If you know your divorce will be messy – or you want to avoid a trial, your Miami divorce mediation lawyer can help navigate you through the mediation process to mitigate cost and stress. Equitable distribution. Alimony. Child support. Relocation. Parenting plans.
Trust us; we get it. It’s daunting to consider going to court for a divorce, paternity judgment, or even changing your existing alimony, child support, or child timesharing judgment with a post-judgment modification. It meanders through multiple layers of bureaucracy and involves changing a lot of paperwork. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Freedom, a new chapter, the ability to look forward to the future.
We’re here to help you plan for it. Family Solutions Sessions are focused on one very specific issue.
You could choose from the following options for your session:
- Predict likely outcomes for temporary or permanent alimony – what will you have to pay or receive?
- Calculate expected child support – what will you likely have to pay or receive?
- Strategize for a realistic division of marital assets – who will likely get what?
- Develop your ideal parenting plan for child visitation – how will time sharing be split?
- Changing an existing alimony, child support, or child timesharing judgment with a post-judgment modification – is it likely you can change it?
- Filling for a paternity judgment – how will establishing the legal father change child support, timesharing, and other parental rights and responsibilities?
- Relocations – how will your move (or your ex’s) affect time sharing?
Vanessa explains these issues further here:
A Family Solution Session is also different from your average confidential consultation. Vanessa explains those differences here:
But we can help you prepare and understand the implications of filing a case and going through the divorce process so that you can make the best decision for yourself and your family. An amicable divorce is the goal—let us help you take the right steps toward that.
Ready for the Next Step?
Schedule a free case evaluation for us to help you plan for your future. The initial session is free, and you will find out what you need to provide to us to prepare to meet with one of our attorneys.
Deciding that you are ready for a change is a massive step, but it is only the first. Planning for the financial aspects of the change, protecting your children, and keeping their life in balance — it’s completely understandable why family law matters are considered some of the most stressful events one can go through in life. But we are here to help you through it.