Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

Does a restraining order supersede a current parental agreement that gives me joint custody?

Sensitive issues like this SHOULD be handled with an experienced family attorney. The DV judge may have legal authority to transfer jurisdiction of the case so only an attorney can assist you in determining whether you have the grounds to have the matter re-opened here in Miami and have it dealt with her.