Ver en Español
Free Case Evaluation Call Now

What is the proper procedure to request (my ex) to file her answer, which includes financial affidavit and proposed parenting plan?

If the 20 days are up for her Answer, I would file a Motion for Judicial Default so that the matter will come up before the judge again. I would also file a Motion to Compel her mandatory disclosure which sounds like it may be overdue. This disclosure includes her financial affidavit. There is no requirement for her to file a proposed parenting plan but you may want to ask the court to send the two of you to mediation.