Videos: Post judgment

Check back here every month to get a variety of your family law questions answered!


What can I do if I can no longer afford the child support amount that I currently pay?

My ex is refusing to honor our divorce agreement. What can I do?

Can I modify our divorce settlement after it’s finalized?

My ex wants to move out of state – and take the kids with him. Can he do that?

The Kids Are Back In School. Now What?

What Happens if Mom Disappears

Who Pays For Care if There’s No School?

More FAQ Videos

Family Other
Other – Attorney Resources

Are you looking for someone to help?