Family Law
[dropcap type=”circle” color=”#ffffff” background=”#555555″]Q[/dropcap] She will be on probation for 5 years once released. she has 3 children all being raised by the grandparents. [dropcap type=”circle” color=”#ffffff” background=”#ef7f2c”]A[/dropcap] You will need to file a Petition for Custody by Extended Family Member. This will require your daughter to go to court to be able to obtain...
Read More
[dropcap type=”circle” color=”#ffffff” background=”#555555″]Q[/dropcap] I currently carry the insurance for my son, and legally my ex wife and I are responsible for half of all medical bills incurred. She is now taking him to the Dr. For various appointments and telling the office staff that she cannot find her insurance card (even though it has...
Read More
I want to do a public notification to divorce my husband I do not know his address I only have the one on our marriage license I have sent a certified letter to that address and no answer what do I need to do now? we got married in 2000 but have not been together...
Read More
1 2 3