I have temporary custody of my grandson since Sept/09 when his mother was put in prison she is being released. Can she take him?

[dropcap type="circle" color="#ffffff" background="#555555"]Q[/dropcap] She will be on probation for 5 years once released. she has 3 children all being raised by the grandparents. [dropcap type="circle" color="#ffffff" background="#ef7f2c"]A[/dropcap] You will need to file a Petition for Custody by Extended Family Member. This will require your daughter to go to court to be able to obtain custody of the children Read More